We've brought up a beta site at http://www.solarpost.com
that allows hierarchies of channels with associated content
to be maintained and exported ( 'syndicated' ) in a variety
WML currently ).
We'd appreciate your feedback, especially as testing has in
some cases been minimal.
To test drive:
- Register ( sorry - we've tried to make it painless but
need some way to organize state )
- Create a channel using the Composer button - mark the
channel as available for export
- Create channels and/or items within the channel (
- Use the channel inspector ( the little hammer icon ) to
obtain the export URLs
- Access your channels and content from your favorite WAP
device, channel player/radio, etc.
We have found channel hierarchies a useful tool which
complement both categorization and keywords - especially
when creating/syndicating an information architecture ( at
the site, corporate, etc. levels ). You'll see how the URLs
naturally map to the hierarchy. We have customers who are
exploiting this to increasingly maintain all site content on