RSSEdit 0.1 release

  • Mike Gunderloy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2001
      Well, I've been plonking away at an RSS editor until it's just barely
      useful. There are LOTS of missing features and loose ends in this tool
      at the moment, but I'm ready to share it, if anyone wants to play with
      it and make suggestions. It's a client-side, Windows platform tool
      (written in VB); my hope is to make RSS editing on this platform simple,
      and to tie the editor into FrontPage. Mail or mailing list comments
      welcome.

      http://www.larkfarm.com/downloads.htm#RSSEdit

      Mike Gunderloy
      Lark Group, Inc.