Meet the RSS Taxo Module at KT 2001

  • Eric van der Vlist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      <advert
      type="shameless"
      rdf:seeAlso="http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/kt_2001/mon.htm">

      Just a reminder that I will be presenting the implementation and use of
      the taxo module developed for XMLfr at KT 2001.

      This is based on a XSLT transformation chain going from XMLNews-Story
      documents to RSS 1.0 channels (with the DC and taxo modules) and from
      RSS 1.0 to rdfDB, PostgreSQL and Topic Maps XTM.

      I will also show a simple yet efficient algorithm to measure the
      "proximity" between topics in to propose related topics to our visitors.

      I hope I'll be able to meet some rss-devers here !

      </advert>
      --
      See you in Austin (Knowledge Technologies 2001)
      http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/kt_2001/mon.htm