WG Vote for the taxo module (was: [RSS-DEV] New poll for rss-dev)

  • Eric van der Vlist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      This is a vote for WG members.

      If some of WG members are reluctant to register with the famous Yahoo
      system, I propose that they just send their vote by email to this list
      on which they can easily be counted.

      Thanks

      Eric

      rss-dev@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > rss-dev group:
      >
      > WG Vote on moving the taxonomy module to
      > standard. See
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rss-dev/me
      > ssage/1578 for details. *Vote is
      > restricted to WG members* *Vote will
      > conclude on 2001-3-03*
      >
      > o Yes, as it is proposed
      > o Yes, option 2
      > o I abstain
      > o No (please share your reasons with rss-dev)

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

      See you in Austin (Knowledge Technologies 2001)
      http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/kt_2001/mon.htm
      Eric van der Vlist Dyomedea http://dyomedea.com
      http://xmlfr.org http://4xt.org http://ducotede.com