Eric Miler and the Semantic Web

  • Eric van der Vlist
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2001
      RSS co-author and RSS-DEV Working Group member Eric Miler has been one
      of the RDF gurus who have provided the guidance necessary for RDF
      newbies like myself to bring RSS back in the semantic arena.

      I am sure he deserves our all congratulations as he will now be leading
      the new Semantic Web W3C Activity!

      Eric
      --
      See you in Austin (Knowledge Technologies 2001)
      http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/kt_2001/mon.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2001
        Hear hear!!!

        On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Eric van der Vlist wrote:

        > RSS co-author and RSS-DEV Working Group member Eric Miler has been one
        > of the RDF gurus who have provided the guidance necessary for RDF
        > newbies like myself to bring RSS back in the semantic arena.
        >
        > I am sure he deserves our all congratulations as he will now be leading
        > the new Semantic Web W3C Activity!
        >
        > Eric
        > --
        > See you in Austin (Knowledge Technologies 2001)
        > http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/kt_2001/mon.htm

        Rael Dornfest rael@...
        Maven, http://www.oreillynet.com/~rael
        The O'Reilly Network http://www.oreillynet.com