      From: Teresa <tpereira@...>
      Date: May 3, 2007 7:06 AM
      Subject: RE: RSS 1.0 spec
      To: Aaron Swartz <me@...>

      Hi,

      I attached a document with part of the RSS specification 1.0 translated to
      Portuguese and therefore become this document available to the RSS 1.0
      community.

      In the head of the document I am just telling that "This document is the
      translation in Portuguese of part of the specification of RDF Site Summary

      (RSS) 1.0. This translation was concluded in December of 2006. The possible
      detected mistakes in this document are of translator's responsibility and
      they cannot be attributed in way to the work group RSS-DEV. The comments
      concerning this translation should be addressed to Teresa Pereira
      (tpereira[at]esce.ipvc.pt). The official version of part of this document is
      the original version (in English) available in the following URL:"

      Kindly regards,
      Teresa Pereira