4083Re: [RSS-DEV] Why is RSS 2.0 Bad? (Not a Rhetorical Question)

  • mof-rss-dev@mfd-consult.dk
    Sep 26, 2002
      Libby Miller <libby.miller@...> wrote on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:18:48 +0100 (BST)
      in :
      >> Why couldn't (X)HTML be used instead of RSS 0.9x?
      >makes sense to me....looks somewhat like the xhtml profiles Dan Connolly
      >has been using (and I ripped off for events module):
      True, that's much along the same lines, except for the fact that Your
      profiles are meant (?) to be embedded into a "real" HTML page, whereas
      I was suggesting a "lite" version (probably also suitable for PDAs and
      such).

      Of course, there is no reason as to why the "lite" version couldn't be
      a fragment of the "real" page.

      Regards,

      Morten Frederiksen
      ---