4039Re: [RSS-DEV] Why is RSS 2.0 Bad? (Not a Rhetorical Question)

  • Ben Hammersley
    Sep 25, 2002
      On Wednesday, Sep 25, 2002, at 23:25 Europe/London, Morbus Iff wrote:
      > At 11:10 PM +0100 9/25/02, Ben Hammersley wrote:
      >> major concern is also with the namespaces. There appears to be no
      >> indication as to how modules should work. With RSS 1.0 there is, more
      >> or less (whoa there), a 'grammar' of sorts that tell us how to relate
      > "how modules should work", to whom? The end-users, or the developers?

      The developers. I'm increasingly of the mind that the end-users, such
      as my mum, should neither see nor care about seeing the actual code.
      It's like caring whether a certain website is served from a Linux box
      or Windows. Most people don't, nor would even if they understood the
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic