3900Re: Guilt by association?

  • Bill Kearney
    Sep 19 4:56 PM
      > Seconded! Don't believe what Dave says about Bill, its all a
      > pack of lies. I've met Bill in person, he's stayed in my guest
      > room, and he's a genuinely good guy.

      Why thanks Jeff. I certainly appreciate the kind words. And for
      anyone that's not had the pleasure of meeting Jeff he's a wonderfully
      pleasant guy. Especially for someone that juggles (along with his
      gracious wife Carmen) a family of FIVE children from primary up to
      high school ages. It's been quite fun to converse with him and hear
      the oft-repeated "ooops, gotta run, soccer practice..." and the
      like.

      Since folks might not be clear on how the links are running around,
      they can follow this one to see the infamous 'deathbed' comment:

      -Bill Kearney
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic