      From: Aaron Swartz [mailto:aswartz@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 12:08 PM
      To: rss-dev@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RSS-DEV] Re: Blogify && Peerkat

      David Galbraith <david@...> wrote:

      > We are updating the Moreover wizard and will output an HTML version that
      > includes div and span class attribute metadata - so hopefully this will be
      > useful.
      > Will give you a heads up before this goes live.

      I'm not sure if I understand correctly -- does this mean that Moreover
      output will contain rss:item spans? What would be the benefit of this --
      aren't Morever files in RSS already? Perhaps I'm missing something...

      Or is the idea to integrate the Moreover feed along with the news already
      published on the page. Either way, using this new format should be an option
      so it doesn't get confused with the actual content of the page.

      However, I think it's great that Moreover is helping this format gain
      traction. I just keep seeing it pop up all over.

      --
      [ Aaron Swartz | me@... | http://www.aaronsw.com ]