1823RE: [RSS-DEV] Blogify && Peerkat

  • David Galbraith
    Mar 23, 2001
      We are updating the Moreover wizard and will output an HTML version that
      includes div and span class attribute metadata - so hopefully this will be
      useful.
      Will give you a heads up before this goes live.
      Cheers
      Dave

      David Galbraith - Chief Architect, founder
      Moreover.com - the dynamic web
      david@...
      415-577-8828 (US)
      0777-565-8880 (UK)