1805Re: [RSS-DEV] Re: Blogify && Peerkat

  • Seth Russell
    Mar 22, 2001
      From: "Aaron Swartz" <aswartz@...>

      > > datetime format that is appropriate. Can't we just add whatever
      attributes
      > > we want in a XHTML tag?
      >
      > No. You must follow the spec.

      Why? and What spec? Last time I looked the X in XML stood for extensible.
      Now I suppose some DTD that is designed to validate the XML might complain,
      but so what .. just update the DTD. I mean just how does XHTML get
      extended? Does it take some blessing from a high priest?

      Point is: where will it hurt??

      Seth
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic