Add RSS Cloud Element - WordPress Plugin

  • jeremy.felt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
      Just posted a WordPress plugin that adds the cloud element to your RSS feed.

      First iteration is just the addition of the element so that subscribers can subscribe...

      Second iteration will be need to be the support of all notification methods (http-post, xml-rpc, soap) when the feed is updated.

      http://www.educer.org/add-rss-cloud-element/

      - Jeremy
    • Michael Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
        installed it on my blog.
        worked fine.
        good contribution, jeremy!

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
          Next release of this plugin is available - http://www.educer.org/add-rss-cloud-element/

          Now does the next important part - notifies the specified cloud server that the feed has been updated.

          - Jeremy