Re: [rss-cloud] Re: Clarification on notifyProcedure

  • Michael Sullivan
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
      sure, can stick the param string in a variable and use variable in the
      curl_setopt.
      as long as it's a param string being passed to curl, it should work fine.

      On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Matt Terenzio<mterenzio@...> wrote:

      > I use something like this:
      >
      > $post_url = "
      > $path = "/path/to/my/callback";
      > $url = "http://urltosubscribeto.com";
      > $postops =
      > "notifyProcedure=&port=80&path=".$path."&protocol=http-post&url1=".$url;
      > $ch = curl_init($post_url);
      > $port = 5337;//in this case
      > curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PORT, $port);
      > curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
      > curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postops);
      >
      > curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
      > $response = curl_exec ($ch);
      > curl_close ($ch);

    • jeremy.felt
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 11, 2009
        Now we're cookin... I setup an AWS instance to get rid of my firewall/gateway issues and successfully subscribed to the test feed.

        Thanks for the help and time guys.