Re: [rss-cloud] Re: Quick question

  • DeWitt Clinton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      Thanks, Dave!

      Yup, I'm familiar with the RSS 2.0 spec.  : )  You're right, I was looking for the fat ping -> subscribers flow that you mentioned.  (I had read the walkthrough but didn't find it there.)

      Thanks for the links!

      -DeWitt

      On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:10 PM, dwiner <dave.winer@...> wrote:

      The spec is the RSS 2.0 spec. I'm sure you can find that...

      I wrote a walkthrough for rssCloud.

      http://rsscloud.org/walkthrough.html

      It had enough info for a bunch of people to implement it and get interop amoung our implementations. If you want a formal spec, perhaps you can roll up your sleeves and write one. No one here draws a salary from this work.

      I think what you're probably looking for is the cloudpipe stuff. You'll find plenty of links in the archive of this mail list. Here's a good place to start.

      Hope this helps.

      Dave