Re: PROPOSAL: Change Charter

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
      I've posted this proposal officially:

      http://www.rssboard.org/news/45/proposal-expand-advisory-board

      I'm strongly in favor of this proposal but we can't bring it to a vote
      earlier than one week from today. There's nothing in the charter that
      permits the discussion period to be waived, and I think it helps this
      group accomodates the schedules of board members.

      As Randy said, since this is a charter modification, it will require
      five Yes votes to pass. An absolute majority is more than 50 percent
      of all members, voting or not voting.

      The vote will begin next Monday.