RSS Support in Internet Explorer

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      When you have the time, you ought to check out the Internet Explorer 7
      public beta preview and see the RSS support in two areas:

      * Autodiscovery

      * Clicking a direct link to an RSS feed

      Beta: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7/default.mspx

      You can test both of these by loading the http://www.rssboard.org home
      page in the beta.

      Microsoft's work has the potential to substantially change user
      expectations of what should happen in both of these circumstances.

      I've done some experimentation with one aspect of MSIE on my blog:

      http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/news/2850

      http://www.cadenhead.org/workbench/news/2849