Re: Comment by John Palfrey

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2006
      John's comment covers the things we discussed in the transition from
      the Harvard web site to rssboard.org and the invitation of new members.

      Another thing we discussed was his interest in reinstating the 2003
      Harvard spec to the web so that any parties interested in doing
      something with it -- under the Creative Commons license -- would be
      able to do so.

      That version was published originally on July 15, 2003, but was
      replaced a few days later by a revision that included edits by the RSS
      Advisory Board. In all, six revisions were made by the board, as the
      specification history page shows:

      http://www.rssboard.org/rss-history

      Harvard's currently publishing the spec that incorporates those six
      revisions, not the 2003 original:

      http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss

      The board's publishing the original 2003 Harvard spec here:

      http://www.rssboard.org/rss-2-0-1

      I've offered that document to him for publication on Harvard's site
      and will help any way that I can.