Re: Letter from Brad Feld

  • Randy Morin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26 7:11 AM
      I don't think changing our name (as Brad suggests) will change
      anything, but we do have to change something to get the RSS community
      back on our side. I think that change is obvious.

      All that we have to do is stop talking about changing the RSS
      specification. At first, I thought clarifying the spec was a good
      idea, but then it became obvious that Dave was right, opening that can
      of worms only invites other more destructive changes.

      Rather, let's work on writing supplementary documentation, which
      thanks to Ross and Rogers, is in high gear. Second let's create a
      place where users can ask questions and get answers, rather than
      debate the same issues for the 100th time.
      My 1 1/2 cents,

      Randy