Resignation

  • David Sifry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2006
      Folks,

      Effective today, I'm resigning from the RSS advisory board. I was
      honored to be invited to the list, and give thanks to Rogers Cadenhead
      for asking me to join. I think that given Dave Winer's position on the
      state of the board, and at his personal request, that it is best for me
      to resign.

      Dave

      --
      David L. Sifry
      Founder and CEO, Technorati, Inc.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2006
        All,

        I am resigning from the RSS advisory board, effective today.

        I would have liked to participate, given the original charter for the
        board. However, given the current situation surrounding the board, and
        the politics therein, I frankly don't have the time to do so.

        Thanks to Rogers for the invitation to join!

        Greg Reinacker
        Founder/CTO
        NewsGator Technologies, Inc.
        303-552-3900