Re: [rss-board] Re: http://scripting.wordpress.com/2006/02/20/newsgator-sixapart-feedburner-technorati/

  • Ross Mayfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2006
      My sentiments are similar to Sifry's.

      But the equivocal logic of asserting that no one controls while "banging the gavel to end the experiment" is positively skitzo.  And I'll probably react poorly to someone asserting control over me.

      Ross

      On 2/22/06, Randy Morin <randy@...> wrote:
      Just an FYI.

      Dave Winer said yesterday:
      >Tomorrow I will talk individualy with all the corporate members
      >of the "board" and ask them to resign.

      Thanks,

      Randy

      --- In rss-board@yahoogroups.com, David Sifry <dsifry@...> wrote:
      > If Winer and Palfrey don't want me associated with RSS, I'm
      > completely fine with resigning from this board.  I have no
      > intent to control RSS or create any controversy. I'm only
      > interested in seeing further adoption and clarification of
      > the standard.

      Xml format Really simple syndication Advisory board

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Ross Mayfield
      CEO
      Socialtext, Inc.
      ross.mayfield@...
      aim:rossdmayfield
      ymsgr:rossdmayfield
      t. +1-650-323-0800
      f. +1-650-323-0801
      company: http://www.socialtext.com
      weblog: http://ross.typepad.com
      many-to-many: http://www.corante.com/many
      this email is: [ ] bloggable [ x ] ask first [ ] private