Re: Vote: Recommend the Feed Validator

  • Randy Morin
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 20, 2006
      Could we setup a Webpage on rssboard.org that has a form that submits
      to the FeedValidator?
      Thanks Rogers,

      Randy

      --- In rss-board@yahoogroups.com, "rcade" <rcade@...> wrote:

      > I didn't think about this vote ending on a holiday when I posted the
      > proposal -- sorry about that.
      >
      > Ross Mayfield sent this to me in e-mail today:
      >
      > If it is not too late, I vote for the validator.

    • rcade
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 21, 2006
        --- In rss-board@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Morin" <randy@...> wrote:
        > Could we setup a Webpage on rssboard.org that has a form that submits
        > to the FeedValidator?

        To reflect the board's decision to support the validator, I've added
        it to the site in the manner:

        http://www.rssboard.org/feed-validator

        The form is handled by the Feed Validator site. I put a front end on
        our site to give us the ability to explain what the validator does and
        tell people that it supports more formats than Really Simple Syndication.