Re: "Convert from RSS 0.91 to RSS 2.0" Italian translation

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
      --- In rss-board@yahoogroups.com, "Simone Carletti" <weppos@...> wrote:
      > I just completed the translation for the document "Convert from RSS
      > 0.91 to RSS 2.0" that Rogers created a few weeks ago.
      > http://rss.specifiche.it/2.0/convert-rss-0-91-to-rss-2-0.htm

      Cool. Thanks!

      I'd like to see the RSS Profile translated into Italian and other
      languages. If there's anything we can do to help with this, such as
      issuing a call for translators, let me know.
    • Simone Carletti
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
        I already planned to translate the RSS Profile but I need a small architecture upgrade before.
        I'm moving all sites from *.specifiche.it to a single wiki installation under specifiche.it. Wiki is a better way to manage these files that at the moment are all stored as static files.

        I hope to have a first RSS Profile draft ready soon!

        > such as issuing a call for translators, let me know.

        Talking from my side, once the wiki will be installed that would be a great help!
        Wiki allows collaborative translation while current architecture doesn't.

        -- Simone