Sterling Camden, Simone Carletti Join Board

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2008
      I've made the announcement about Sterling "Chip" Camden and Simone
      Carletti joining the board:

      http://www.rssboard.org/news/180

      Matthew Bookspan and Christopher Finke have left the board due to time
      considerations and a job change, respectively. I'd like to thank them
      for lending their time to this effort.

      So hello, hello, goodbye, goodbye and thanks^4!
    • Simone Carletti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
        --- In rss-board@yahoogroups.com, "rcade" <cadenhead@...> wrote:

        > I've made the announcement about Sterling "Chip" Camden and Simone
        > Carletti joining the board:
        >
        > http://www.rssboard.org/news/180
        >
        > Matthew Bookspan and Christopher Finke have left the board due to time
        > considerations and a job change, respectively. I'd like to thank them
        > for lending their time to this effort.
        >
        > So hello, hello, goodbye, goodbye and thanks^4!

        Hi Rogers,
        due to a few personal problems I've just joined the list today.

        Thanks to you and all board members for giving me this great
        opportunity! :)

        -- Simone