RSS Profile Closer to a Vote

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      The RSS Best-Practices Profile, a set of recommendations for publishers
      of RSS feeds and developers of software to read the feeds, has reached
      a significant milestone in its development -- we've covered everything
      that we wanted to include and the to-do list is now empty:

      http://www.rssboard.org/rss-profile

      The authors of the profile, which we began in March 2006, are James
      Holderness, Randy Charles Morin, Geoffrey Sneddon and myself.

      If you'd like to contribute before it's submitted to a vote of the
      board, please join us in the final push on RSS-Public.