Re: Board Chair Term

  • Randy Morin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      You got my vote!

      I think in the next year we have to focus on the profile in order to
      get it done without another year of delays. I think everybody would
      like to see this and it could easily pass.

      On the other hand, I think the draft spec is trouble and should be put
      on hold until we have more community support.
      MHO,

      Randy