OPML File of Board Member Feeds

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Randy Charles Morin on RSS-Public:

      "I created an OPML file of all RSS feeds for the board members and
      board Website and mailing lists. Did I miss anything?"

      http://www.kbcafe.com/rss/rssadvisoryboard.xml

      This enables people to grab all of our feeds as an OPML reading list,
      and it ties into something I think would be good for the board site: a
      simple aggregator that demonstrates how they work for people
      completely new to RSS.

      Would anyone object to their personal blog being part of a sample
      aggregator?
    • Randy Morin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        No objection from me.

        --- In rss-board@yahoogroups.com, "rcade" <rcade@y...> wrote:
        > Would anyone object to their personal blog being part of a sample
        > aggregator?

      • David Sifry
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          May I suggest that we all tag our blogs with rss and rssboard?

          You can get the details here:

          http://technorati.com/blogs/rss
          http://technorati.com/blogs/rssboard

          We can then automatically add the blogs to our Explore section, so
          people can automatically keep up with the most interesting posts from
          board members too.

          e.g.
          http://technorati.com/explore/rss

          Dave

          rcade wrote:
          > Randy Charles Morin on RSS-Public:
          >
          > "I created an OPML file of all RSS feeds for the board members and
          > board Website and mailing lists. Did I miss anything?"
          >
          > http://www.kbcafe.com/rss/rssadvisoryboard.xml
          >
          > This enables people to grab all of our feeds as an OPML reading list,
          > and it ties into something I think would be good for the board site: a
          > simple aggregator that demonstrates how they work for people
          > completely new to RSS.
          >
          > Would anyone object to their personal blog being part of a sample
          > aggregator?

          David L. Sifry
          Founder and CEO, Technorati, Inc.
          dsifry@...
          415 846-0232 (Mobile)
        • Randy Morin
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
            Dave,
            I went into my profile and manually added the rssboard tag to The
            RSS Blog, but I'm not there [http://technorati.com/blogs/rssboard%5d.
            Does it take time? Also, I already had the rss tag and I don't seem
            to be there either [http://technorati.com/blogs/rss%5d.
            Thanks,

            Randy Charles Morin

            --- In rss-board@yahoogroups.com, David Sifry <dsifry@t...> wrote:

            > May I suggest that we all tag our blogs with rss and rssboard?
            >
            > You can get the details here:
            >
            > http://technorati.com/blogs/rss
            > http://technorati.com/blogs/rssboard
            >
            > We can then automatically add the blogs to our Explore section, so
            > people can automatically keep up with the most interesting posts
            from
            > board members too.
            >
            > e.g.
            > http://technorati.com/explore/rss
            >
            > Dave
            >
            > rcade wrote:
            > > Randy Charles Morin on RSS-Public:
            > >
            > > "I created an OPML file of all RSS feeds for the board members
            and
            > > board Website and mailing lists. Did I miss anything?"
            > >
            > > http://www.kbcafe.com/rss/rssadvisoryboard.xml
            > >
            > > This enables people to grab all of our feeds as an OPML reading
            list,
            > > and it ties into something I think would be good for the board
            site: a
            > > simple aggregator that demonstrates how they work for people
            > > completely new to RSS.
            > >
            > > Would anyone object to their personal blog being part of a sample
            > > aggregator?

            subject=Unsubscribe>