Draft Specification for Public Comment

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      Because of some concerns that were brought to my attention during the
      transition, I finished a long-standing project I've been working on
      during my tenure on the advisory board: a proposed specification for
      the existing RSS format that has been written from scratch.

      Here's the URL:

      http://www.rssboard.org/rss-draft-1

      The "RSS-Draft-1" proposal is offered for evaluation by the public. I
      don't intend to bring it before the board for consideration for at
      least 60 days -- more if some of the other spec geeks tell me I made a
      botch of things.

      The current Really Simple Syndication spec, a product of six revisions
      by the board since its founding, is here:

      http://www.rssboard.org/rss-2-0-1-rv-6

      Welcome to the board!