Ross Mayfield Has Resigned

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
      I just heard from Ross Mayfield, who's resigning the RSS Advisory
      Board because of other obligations. We still get to keep our
      SocialText wiki.

      This means we've got two spots available for people with a background
      in some facet of RSS, whether as a developer, publisher, educator or
      some other area we shouldn't overlook.

      I appreciate Ross' effort to serve on the board.