Re: RSS Feed Autodiscovery

  • Jake Savin
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 27, 2006
      +1 from me as is.

      That said, I wouldn't mind seeing a revision that addressed the concerns that have
      been expressed around the title attribute, and clarification around HTML vs XHTML. I
      know, for example, that some versions of UserLand's aggregator expect either to see
      a self-closed <link/> tag (XHTML-style) or not -- though I don't remember which, but
      some clarification in the spec would be helpful.

      Rogers [& Randy]: You'd said[1] on rss-public that you'd do a revision on the 24th --
      is that what I see when I look at http://www.rssboard.org/rss-autodiscovery right
      now?

      -Jake