Jason Douglas Joins RSS Advisory Board

  • rcade
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
      Jason Douglas, the project lead of Yahoo's RSS platform, has joined
      the RSS Advisory Board:

      http://www.rssboard.org/news/54

      Welcome aboard, Jason!

      Sorry about the delay in announcing this, folks. Beginning in late May, I
      was on the road for three weeks on a family trip, and I am still
      digging out from under 8,000 e-mails that accumulated in my
      absence.

      I'll be picking work back up on the RSS Profile, and if there's
      anything you'd like to undertake, let me know if I can help.
    • loiclemeur
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
        Great! Welcome Jason
        Loic