Re: Welcome New Members

  • fred
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      Andy:
      I am guessing that those numbers are for a depot that the caboose is sitting at?
      If so maybe we should use the same numbering idea for submissions and activations but for Caboose operations use a "C" designation after the number. I say only for Caboose operations for other Caboose operators for possible awards etc...
      I have two numbered depots in the City here but the Caboose's are in variuos areas of the City and I need to number them as well with a "C" designation to break them down.

      Fred
      VE3FAL