Re: [rrccota] Welcome New Members

  • n8ofs@mjbrowns.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      What's my RRCCOTA Number???

      All these qualify for RRDOTA OH-0001, 6 Meters ONLY...

      N8OFS/P (Caboose) during the ARRL June VHF Contest, 50.225USB and hunt and
      pounce on USB...

      N8OFS/P (Caboose) during the CQ WW VHF Contest, 52.525FM locked, 52.49FM
      if the band goez nutz... Also the "check-in" station for the AC&Js "Steam
      Weekend"...

      N8OFS/P (Caboose) during the ARRL September Contest, Sunday only, hunt and
      pounce USB and FM... (Geneva Ohio State Park Contest Saturday)...

      For all activations:
      Kenwood TS-60, 90W USB, 50W FM/AM...
      PAR OA-50 at 30ft, "Dominator" 5/8 wave GP at 20ft...
      Grid EN91or, Ashtabula County Ohio...

      eQSLs are highly prefered to N8OFS/P; otherwise direct, SASE suggested to
      QRZ address, not N8O address...

      Andy N8OFS GOT6???
      http://www.noars.net/got6/N8OFS_Caboose.jpg
    • fred
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
        Andy:
        I am guessing that those numbers are for a depot that the caboose is sitting at?
        If so maybe we should use the same numbering idea for submissions and activations but for Caboose operations use a "C" designation after the number. I say only for Caboose operations for other Caboose operators for possible awards etc...
        I have two numbered depots in the City here but the Caboose's are in variuos areas of the City and I need to number them as well with a "C" designation to break them down.

        Fred
        VE3FAL