Welcome New Members

  • fred
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
      I would like to welcome our newest members and look forward to working you folks from some of the Caboose cars in the Thunder Bay area...

      Fred
      VE3FAL
    • n8ofs@mjbrowns.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 9:15 AM
        What's my RRCCOTA Number???

        All these qualify for RRDOTA OH-0001, 6 Meters ONLY...

        N8OFS/P (Caboose) during the ARRL June VHF Contest, 50.225USB and hunt and
        pounce on USB...

        N8OFS/P (Caboose) during the CQ WW VHF Contest, 52.525FM locked, 52.49FM
        if the band goez nutz... Also the "check-in" station for the AC&Js "Steam
        Weekend"...

        N8OFS/P (Caboose) during the ARRL September Contest, Sunday only, hunt and
        pounce USB and FM... (Geneva Ohio State Park Contest Saturday)...

        For all activations:
        Kenwood TS-60, 90W USB, 50W FM/AM...
        PAR OA-50 at 30ft, "Dominator" 5/8 wave GP at 20ft...
        Grid EN91or, Ashtabula County Ohio...

        eQSLs are highly prefered to N8OFS/P; otherwise direct, SASE suggested to
        QRZ address, not N8O address...

        Andy N8OFS GOT6???
        http://www.noars.net/got6/N8OFS_Caboose.jpg
      • fred
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 6:35 AM
          Andy:
          I am guessing that those numbers are for a depot that the caboose is sitting at?
          If so maybe we should use the same numbering idea for submissions and activations but for Caboose operations use a "C" designation after the number. I say only for Caboose operations for other Caboose operators for possible awards etc...
          I have two numbered depots in the City here but the Caboose's are in variuos areas of the City and I need to number them as well with a "C" designation to break them down.

          Fred
          VE3FAL