Re: PHP and SOAP

  • garrett_combs
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
      Lindsay,

      I'm aware of NuSOAP and it's in use (or attempting to be used...)

      Upon some further inspection, it actually seems the issues reside
      server-side with PHP5. I'll look into it further. Thanks for the reply...

      --- In rr_web_service@yahoogroups.com, Lindsay Blanton <lindsay@...>
      wrote:

      > Garrett,
      >
      > There is a soap library for PHP called NuSOAP which actually works
      pretty
      > well.
      >
      > http://sourceforge.net/projects/nusoap/
      >
      > This is what the radioreference soap server uses.
      >
      > I¹m not sure what plans you have for actually writing a php client
      for the
      > web service, but if you are looking to redisplay RadioReference
      content on
      > another Web page you should have a look at the Javascript remote
      render API
      > that I put together:
      >
      > http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/API
      >
      > Warm regards,
      > --
      > Lindsay C. Blanton III
      > President / Owner
      > RadioReference.com LLC
      > http://www.radioreference.com
      >

      > From: garrett_combs <combsy@...>
      > Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 21:51:07 -0000
      > To: <rr_web_service@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [rr_web_service] PHP and SOAP
      >

      > Has anyone successfully connected and requested information via the
      > WSDL using PHP?
      >
      > I'm still sort of a newbie to this whole SOAP/WSDL thing and I'm
      > having a helluva time even authorizing...
      >
      > Could someone point me in the right direction, perhaps? Thanks in
      > advance...

    • Lindsay Blanton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
        Re: [rr_web_service] Re: PHP and SOAP Garrett,

        Google has released some updates and patches to NuSOAP for some incompatibilities with PHP5:

        http://code.google.com/p/nusoap-for-php5/

        Warm regards,

        From: garrett_combs <combsy@...>
        Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:21:50 -0000