How long will XML 1.1 be around?

  • nocreativety
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hello Lindsay,

      I am wondering how long support for the current 1.1 specification will
      be available before the service is taken offline and replaced by 3.0?

      Thanks

      Assaf
    • Lindsay Blanton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
        Re: [rr_web_service] How long will XML 1.1 be around? I’m thinking that we’re going to target March 30th, 2009 as the end of life date.  I’ll get out a formal announcement shortly.

        --
        Lindsay C. Blanton III
        President / Owner