Re: RPGs, Computers, etc. Part II

  • Nomad_Scry
    Message 1 of 2436 , Jan 10, 2001
      Oh geez. <applauds> I think I'll go shut up in a corner. You explained that -so- well. Gospel.
    • Running Wolf
      Message 2436 of 2436 , Nov 29, 2003
        --- In rpgwritersclub@yahoogroups.com, madmartigaan wrote:
        > and a place to post on the web so i don't have to e-mail it fifty
        thousand times. if anyone can or will help me with either, please
        elt me know

        What size it it at? I may be able to put it on my web page for you
        (giving you full credit of course).
        In cause I don't have have email listed as open here you can email
        at runwolf007@....