Promote your Game at MMORPGINDEX.COM for free !

  • MMORPGINDEX.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      Dear Webmaster,

      May we invite you to promote your gaming website at MMORPGINDEX.COM ? This high quality page is a 5 years old online gaming toplist and reviews site.

      This promotion is full free, fast to join here : www.mmorpgindex.com/join

      Regards,
      MmorpgIndex Admin
      www.mmorpgindex.com

      PS : You got this email because you are registered member on one of our toplist websites, and you have agreed to get newsletters from us. If you have legal problem with getting emails please contact us at admin@..., and we will let you know how to delete your toplist registrations.