Your premium membership at MMORPG TOP100

  • MMORPG TOP 100 Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Dear Webmaster,

      MMORPG TOP100 website started this week. We offer you free 3 months premium membership (means we promote your site with full-size banner) if you join until 5th June.

      Joining is fast, easy and free here :
      http://www.mmorpgtop100.info/index.php?a=join

      With any feedback or further advertising question, you can contact us at admin@...

      Best wishes,
      MMORPG TOP100 Team
      www.mmorpgtop100.info

      If you find your site already registered, then you can login to the user cp with your user name and password used on www.mmorpg-x.com, or can create a new account for the same site. (Accounts without activity are automatically deleted after 14 days.)