Re:Professional printing company,lower cost and faster shipping

  • printing waiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Thank you for your time to read my email, we are hoping to find a mutual relationship with you.

      Prima Printing Waiter is a serious provider for printing service. We are located in Putian, Fujian, China and very professional for printing works on the paper.

      Our products:

      Magazine, Catalog, Book, Packaging Box, Booklet, Shopping bag, Calendar etc..

      Printing Price

      Only 40% cost of you printed by local printers

      For example:

      A.     only 515.00USD for 2000copies of 16 pages catalog,

      Size: A4 and used 157gsm art glossy. Full colour

      B.      only 3915.00USD for 3000 copies of 112 pages book, full colour

      Size: A4 and used 128gsm art paper, perfect binding

      Delivery time

      Printing time: 3 days

      Shipping time:

      4 days by air express

      15 days by sea freight to America or europe.

      you can choose the shipping method according to the weight of your order, and how long you can wait for the products. With the sea freight you can save much more.

      Payment:

      Paypal, Bank wire, Western union or Moneygram.

      Guarantee:

      If the quality of printings is not passed or you are not pleased . We promise to return the payment or reprint it again.

      For more information please have a look at  printingwaiter*com or reply my email. I am sure you will have a new chance in future.