Greetings!

  • tekaosator
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      Just wanted to extend a welcome, since you're the first new member. :)
      So, what're you in for? ;)
    • Courtney
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
        Also happened to notice that you added your link. Wonderful work... very clean lines, full of character. I envy your talent. :D

        - CK

        "It is for the same reasons that the Ones named you as they did. Your puppy eyes remain, yet still you can see further than any I have met. Nothing too wonderful is a wolf, Blind Seer, if he should stand alone. But remember the odds you have already conquered."

        Yahoo! Shopping
      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
          Thanks for the welcome and the compliments! Comissioned art is
          something fairly new for me. I saw the link for this group at RPG
          Gateway, and thought it sounded perfect.

          I'd love to get some feedback from other artists, and maybe make some
          connections along the way.