Love art? Love to talk? Visit us!

  • hot_4_art
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007
      If you love art and want to meet new people; why not visit
      www.artsource-newsletter.org <http://www.artsource-newsletter.org>

      The chatroom is open form 8pm to 3am est. 7 days a week. We also have
      a jukebox and artist's forum where u can display your work and post
      message. So why not visit today. We are also having a call for art;
      if you would like to be included in an online directory and have a
      article written about your . Please email your resume or CV with
      samples of your work to n_christophers@...

      If your work is picked you will also have an opportunity to be
      included in our hardcopy edition.
      Please visit us at http://www.artsource-newsletter.org
      <http://www.artsource-newsletter.org>
      www.cyberpublishing.org <http://www.cyberpublishing.org>
      LIKE TO CHAT? THEN VISIT www.ARTSOURCE-NEWSLETTER.ORG AND CLICK THE
      CHATROOM LINK! MONDAY TO SUNDAY 8PM TO 3AM EST. (-5 GMT) COME AND
      HAVE FUN. LOOKING FORWARD TO HANGING OUT WITH YOU HOT_4_ART.....

      Thank You and Good Luck

      Thank you,
      Chat host
      Hot4art