Re: [rpg-create] Any comprehensive personality definition systems other than Pendragon RPG?

  • Japartridge
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 1:00 PM
      I would be quite interested to hear if there and hear details as well. This seems to be an area largely ignored in rpgs. I've always been impressed with the number of personality types Myers Briggs can account for with only 4 axes. I wonder what a more complete profile would require.

      T-Mobile, America's First Nationwide 4G Network

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2012
        --- In rpg-create@yahoogroups.com, Japartridge <japartridge@...> wrote:

        > I would be quite interested to hear if there and hear details as well. This seems to be an area largely ignored in rpgs. I've always been impressed with the number of personality types Myers Briggs can account for with only 4 axes. I wonder what a more complete profile would require.

        I find the MB thing underwhelming. There's so much it *doesn't* cover. It fails massively at being a complete description of a person's personality.

        Sagatafl's current Flaw system covers a huge amount of ground, but I'm thinking someone might be able to create a system that's nearly as good but much more elegant. Not me, though.

        --
        Peter Knutsen