UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!, 9/23/2005, 6:15 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of rpcvsofnfl
      UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!

      Friday September 23, 2005
      6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
      This event repeats on the fourth Friday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Lafayette St, just west of S Magnolia Dr
      City, State, Zip: Tallahassee FL 32301

      Notes:
      Come any time, eat or not, bring friends, invite people from the country in which you served as well as people thinking of joining Peace Corps or VISTA.

      Visit our 2 WEB SITES to CHAT, CHECK CALENDAR, & CREATE YOUR COMMUNITY:
      and
      WWW.geocities.com/rpcvnf
      (contribute to our public web site by sending items to add)
      ZIP code where you park at night.
      Do you currently have auto insurance? Yes No
      Have you had a U.S driver's license for more than 3 years? Yes No
      Has any driver in your household had 2 or more accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years? Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Yahoo! Reminder