FOURTH Friday @ King Buffet, 6/28/2002, 6:15 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of rpcvsofnfl
            FOURTH Friday @ King Buffet

      Friday June 28, 2002
      6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
      This event repeats on the last Friday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: King Buffet
      Street: 2814 Apalachee Pkwy, E of Blairstone Rd, W of Hwy 319
      City, State, Zip: Tallahassee FL 32301
      Phone: (850) 216-2188

      Notes: Come any time, eat or not, bring friends, invite people from the country in which you served as well as people thinking of joining Peace Corps or VISTA.Visit our 2 WEB SITES to CHAT, CHECK CALENDAR, & CREATE YOUR COMMUNITY: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpcvsofnfl (PLEASE sign up AS MEMBER--it's FREE!) and WWW.geocities.com/rpcvnf (contribute to our public web site by sending items to add)

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Copyright © 2002   Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Yahoo! Reminder