UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!, 7/23/2010, 6:15 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
      Reminder from: rpcvsofnfl Yahoo! Group

      Title: UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!

      Date: Friday July 23, 2010
      Time: 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the fourth Friday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Lafayette St, just west of S Magnolia Dr
      City State Zip: Tallahassee FL 32301
      Notes: Come any time, eat or not, bring friends, invite people from the country in which you served as well as people thinking of joining Peace Corps or VISTA.

      Visit our 2 WEB SITES to CHAT, CHECK CALENDAR, & CREATE YOUR COMMUNITY:
      and
      WWW.geocities.com/rpcvnf
      (contribute to our public web site by sending items to add)

    • Yahoo! Reminder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2010