im new

  • muna0808
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      dear mam<br>my name is muna and im 23, i am
      studying for my masters in English literature in the
      university of Jordan. i always wished to join a peace corps
      or any institute of the kind but im too busy with my
      MA and will not be free till 2 years. if i can be of
      any use to this club let me know, i would be more
      than willing and happy.<br>thank you for your time and
      God bless.<br>Muna