RPCVs of N FL

  • rpcvnf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for RPCVs of N FL
    • rpcvnf
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2001
        Our newest Yahoo Club member has sent this
        was a PCV in El Salvador (97-98). I had a
        chance<br>to meet some of you at the 1st Friday get together.
        It was great to share<br>stories with everyone. The
        reason for this email is that I have some
        great<br>opportunities for you, your friends, families, and/or
        acquaintances. <br>At this time, I am the director of a VISTA
        Initiative with the Florida<br>Alliance for Student Service.
        Our mission is to improve schools and<br>communities,
        particularly those with low-income populations, through
        student<br>volunteerism and service learning. Currently we have two VISTA
        opportunities<br>in Tallahassee. One is with Florida Learn & Serve,
        and the other would serve<br>as my VISTA Leader. (See
        attachments) If after reviewing the description you<br>are
        intrigued, please contact me @ 488-9660 or via email. I
        appreciate your<br>assistance in helping to get the word
        Initiative<br>Director
      • muna0808
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          dear mam<br>my name is muna and im 23, i am
          studying for my masters in English literature in the
          university of Jordan. i always wished to join a peace corps
          or any institute of the kind but im too busy with my
          MA and will not be free till 2 years. if i can be of
          any use to this club let me know, i would be more
          than willing and happy.<br>thank you for your time and
          God bless.<br>Muna