UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!, 8/25/2006, 6:15 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
      Reminder from: rpcvsofnfl's Calendar
      Title: UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!
      Date: Friday August 25, 2006
      Time: 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the last Friday of every month.
      Location: Lafayette St, just west of S Magnolia Dr
      City State Zip: Tallahassee FL 32301
      Description: Come any time, eat or not, bring friends, invite people from the country in which you served as well as people thinking of joining Peace Corps or VISTA.

      Visit our 2 WEB SITES to CHAT, CHECK CALENDAR, & CREATE YOUR COMMUNITY:
      and
      WWW.geocities.com/rpcvnf
      (contribute to our public web site by sending items to add)
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Yahoo! Reminder
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
        Date: Friday August 25, 2006
        Time: 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm