446UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!, 5/25/2012, 6:15 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    May 22 3:10 PM
      Reminder from: rpcvsofnfl Yahoo! Group

      Title: UPDATE: FOURTH Friday @ Sahara Restaurant!

      Date: Friday May 25, 2012
      Time: 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Friday.
      Location: Lafayette St, just west of S Magnolia Dr
      City State Zip: Tallahassee FL 32301
      Notes: Come any time, eat or not, bring friends, invite people from the country in which you served as well as people thinking of joining Peace Corps or VISTA.

      Visit our 2 WEB SITES to CHAT, CHECK CALENDAR, & CREATE YOUR COMMUNITY:
      and
      WWW.geocities.com/rpcvnf
      (contribute to our public web site by sending items to add)